Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mandy -- Maternity

I had the privilege of taking these photos for my dear friend Mandy last December. Yes--Seriously! At the time I wasn't quite sure if I wanted to make photography my career. Was it worth it? Did I love it enough to make that serious decision? It's been almost a year, and I think I have finally decided that yes, photography is where I want to take my career! I'm very excited about it, but I know that I still have plenty to learn before I can actually call Jessica Hevner Photography an official business. For now it remains a serious hobby that I hope to one day develop into a wonderfully fulfilling profession!

My photography has come a long way since taking these photos for Mandy. Looking back at them I smile to myself because I'm catching things that I did wrong, or editing that wasn't quite up to par to where it is now. But I still remain very proud of these images. Mandy's beautiful daughter is turning 1 this coming January, and I can't believe it was only last December that she wasn't even here with us yet!







No comments:

Post a Comment