Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Whitney & Cordell -- Portraits

Words don't even come close to expressing how wonderful this couple is!! I met Whitney through a mutual friend here in Clarksville and we became very, very close. We bonded over the deployment (both our husbands were deployed at the same time) and our love for Jesus, dogs, reading, cooking, and dessert--and lots more, but those are the main things! Last December Whitney and her husband moved to another post, and even though it was heartbreaking to watch my best friend move away from me, the opportunity to move to where they did was wonderful, and it has brought them many blessings.

They asked me to take some photos of them and their sweet puppies, Maddie & Ivan at the apartments they had made so many memories at. It was so fun to practice my photography with two people I love so dearly! We lost a little bit of time (and light) after Cordell suggested we go down to the creek to snap a few photos, which ended up as a fairly advanced hike over rocks and tree branches, hence this photo:


It was a blast, though! They are tremendously wonderful people, and so much fun! I miss having them in the same town, but they remain a huge part of my life, and it's so wonderful to look back at these photos.








Oh my!! I just love them! Whitney is currently 9 months pregnant with their first son, Asher. Trust me when I say I cannot wait to take their next set of family photos!!

I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment